Who should attend?
- Those who want more information about the annulment process.
- Those who are divorced and remarried outside the Church.
- Those married outside the Church because one of the spouses was married previously.
- Those contemplating marriage to a divorced person
- Anyone who would like to know more about the annulment process.
A marriage can be declared invalid by the Church for many reasons; thus permitting an annulment (Declaration of nullity). Note: An annulment does not render your childrenillegitimate.
This workshop is open to all interested; consider inviting a friend who may be in one of the situations described.
Presenters from the Diocese of Charleston Office of the Tribunal:
- Valerie Maxineau, JCL, Director / Judge
- Rev. C. Thomas Miles, JCL, Judicial Vicar
*Presenters will remain afterwards to answer questions.
For more information, contact Mary Ellen Jackson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 803-642-2676